Beige Records (1 онлайн

ЛеонидО

14 Мар 2010
Пришло на почту письмо:
Hey Leonid Ozhereliev,

It's Jessica from Beige Records.
First off, Happy Easter! Second, I wanted to say I'm a big fan of your music. I listen to a lot of new music every day and I can honestly say you've got a gift, keep it up!

I'm reaching out to you because one of your fans actually submitted your most recent release to us anonymously to be considered for Spotify Playlist placement within our network. Well we went ahead and sent your music to our curators and got some great news back! You've been fully approved to have your music featured on a few major Spotify playlists! We went to contact you on SoundCloud but we saw your email and figured it would be easier to reach you here.

Check out the Spotify playlists you've been approved for below and see if they fit your style. We understand the last few years have been a little crazy and we hope that this extra boost can help you take your music to the next level and achieve all of your 2022 goals.

To secure your placement all you need to do is click get started on either of the playlists and let's get your promotion going, or feel free to click All Spotify Playlists to see our entire catalog of organically curated playlists. We look forward to helping you set up 2022 for success!
Jessica Adams
Director | Beige Records
К Вам тоже приходило такое письмо?

Последнее редактирование:

ЛеонидО

14 Мар 2010
Понял вроде! Выбираешь плейлист или по жанру или по количеству (фейковому скорее всего) подписчиков. Цена попадания в конкретный плейлист от 50 до сотен долларов. Сайт у них совершенно пустой. Просто картинка и ссылки на всевозможные соцсети. чистый диджитал маркетинг, совершенно без A&R агентов.

Playlist Promotion. Чистое коммерческое Продвижение. Может и работает. Но, кто знает сколько реальных прослушиваний за этими плейлистами. Только заплатив узнать можно.

Последнее редактирование:

Сейчас онлайн (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)