сделал лимитер, просьба заценить (1 онлайн

Zerocool

Dart
18 Май 2003
Belgorod
нифига , даже с вырубленным антивирем и в ie без надстроек - страница не найдена , wtf ?

Zerocool

Dart
18 Май 2003
Belgorod
ладно , ...по лимитеру собссно - , весьма приятный аппарат , протестировал еще раз пока недолго , на своем материале - практически во всех режимах работает достаточно адекватно , (первый заход был слишком быстрый и на скорую руку) и все режимы не пробовал
и не хуже многих конкурентов , ..но ввиду наличия большого кол совместимых режимов - возможно позволит получить и еще более интересные результаты ,
тут просто надо долго экспериментировать
автору респект :)

кстати пробовал проксимити , пока что не понял :))
может по нему создать отдельное обсуждение , или я его прошляпил ?*

Последнее редактирование:

M Clis

дитя прогресса
Команда форума
9 Июн 2008
Россия, Москва
kovkovmusic.com
короче сижу. и ОХ*ЕВАЮ :xmas: в новом году желаю только одного - разобраться с графическим движком и придумать цену за лимитер. я фанат. просто фанат. СПАСИБО!

Кофф

Composer,Songwriter
29 Ноя 2010
Достойный.Впихнуть бы ещё экранчик для контроля волны, как в Про-L, и ничего больше не надо.

Zildjian

Unreal Member
23 Июл 2011
Москва
Отличный лимитер. Разбираюсь пока и курю мануал. Хорошо работает, буду крутить на реальном материале. Неприятная особенность - в studio one 2.5 перехватывает фокус и хост перестает реагировать на кнопки. Спасает клик в пустом месте хоста. Неудобно - возможно поправить?

Greenhouse

все вместе
19 Июн 2008
Israel
Зачётный Лимитер! :up:
Спасибо большущее за такую работу! :newyear:

Какие дальнейшие планы? Eq?

Yriisem

11 Авг 2009
Челябинск
vk.com
vladg, Спасибо Большое! очень хорошо работает если разобраться что к чему.

PS: провёл с этим прибором часа три, изучил хорошенько инструкцию, посмотрел видео пару раз. Логика стала понятной и простой, а результат превосходным!
Ещё раз спасибо!

River-Disco

11 Мар 2010
Orenburg
с офф сайта:

ast but not least, we’re working on some exciting releases such as “Feedback Compressor II GE”, a new version of Limiter 6 and a few secret projects. Also, we’ll progressively update all our previous plug-ins in order to unify some aspects.
More details soon!

Надеюсь будет версию с отдельными модулями. Успеха!

Реакции: GPB

Vetalgxf

16 Авг 2007
SPb
vk.com
Да, это вещь! Очень понравился!
Интересно узнать, работы идут по дальнейшему совершенствованию
прибора?
Спасибо!

Nik_i

16 Апр 2009
Кременчуг
audiojungle.net
Вот интересное видео https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bah367_iLBg об использовании Молота и Лимитера 6 на мастере. Молот уже использую, а вот к лимитеру никак не решался подступиться. Теперь изучаю, хочу применять. А можно узнать, высокочастотный модуль в лимитере работает от 7000 (5000,6000...) килогерц? Ну, в общем, в ди эсере можно менять эту частоту, а здесь она, наверное фиксирована? Извините за корявый вопрос)))

deleted_neighbourhood

келасоф
27 Авг 2013
Неевклидово
высокочастотный модуль в лимитере работает от 7000 (5000,6000...) килогерц
Бери выше!

The module operates like the peak limiter but only for frequencies higher than 11kHz (6 dB/Oct) in M/S and “A” modes.

Частота фиксированная.

Реакции: Nik_i

Nik_i

16 Апр 2009
Кременчуг
audiojungle.net

Nik_i

16 Апр 2009
Кременчуг
audiojungle.net
Не совсем понимаю о чём вы? Может Ссыль http://www.audiomasterclass.com/clipping-and-compressing-a-drum-recording-to-achieve-an-exciting-sound-texture?subscriber=yes не открылась? Это ю тюб Вот скопировал кусочек статьи Девида Мейлора
Clipping and compressing a drum recording to achieve an exciting sound texture
A post by David Mellor
Monday February 08, 2016
AddThis Sharing Buttons

It is an interesting contradiction in audio that it is necessary to master the skills of making a recording that is clean and free from distortion, yet also to be able to produce interesting 'warmth' or distortion effects when required.

In the analog era of recording it wasn't necessary to create distortion - distortion was inbuilt into the recording process, particularly so with the analog tape recorder. But even then, creative engineers would push the boundaries and record at levels high enough to create distortion that would probably have made the equipments' designers weep.

When digital audio came into practical professional use in the 1980s, one common complaint was that it sounded 'too clean' and lacked the depth and character of analog. This was precisely because it lacked the distortion of analog. From a point where 1% distortion was considered clean in analog recording, suddenly we moved to distortion levels less than 0.1% throughout the digital signal chain.

So the challenge then became to create distortion where practically none existed. And where the ear had become used to, and liked, the natural sound of analog distortion, the engineer had to carefully craft distortion in digital recordings by a variety of means in order to sound good. Or learn to love the unlovely sound of pure digital audio.

Fast forward to the present day and there is no shortage of plug-ins to create distortion of all types. But still the challenge is for it to sound good.

Limiter No6
A recent issue of Sound on Sound magazine had an interesting reader's question, which asked how to get good hip-hop kick and snare sounds through clipping, because when he tried it it sounded "horrible". Yes indeed, it certainly can.

Sound on Sound's response pointed the reader towards the limiter plug-in called Limiter No6 from Vladislav Goncharov otherwise known as VladG. And the great thing is that it's free!

Limiter No6 has several stages of processing including compression, limiting, HF limiting, clipping and protection. And for today I'll power up just the clipper section.

My starting point is a loop created by software instrument Strike, which used to be a Pro Tools-only plug-in but is now available in a variety of formats. Strike is capable of creating a wide range of realistic drum sounds, and offers a wide range of patterns and variations. However, I don't think that it's unfair to say that Strike can be a bit bland. Realistic yes, exciting no. But a sound that starts off fairly plain and ordinary can be much more receptive to processing than one that already has character built in. My opinion of Strike is of course purely personal and clearly you should judge it for yourself. But here is my starting point for this tutorial - the raw output from Strike using one of the preset kits and patterns...

As I said, it's nice but plain - a prime candidate for some fun with processing. Let's take a close look at the main controls of Limiter No6's clipper...

Сейчас онлайн (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)